Rate Dr. Sam Gilani

Dr. Sam Gilani's Ratings

Dr. Sam Gilani is a knowledgeable and experienced periodontist and dental implant surgeon. My procedure was performed perfectly. I had no pain following the procedure. His minimally invasive technique truly works. There is no downtime and the healing was much faster then I have ever experienced following a dental procedure. I Highly recommend Dr. Sam Gilani.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sam Gilani is such an impeccable surgeon and a heartfelt man. His bedside mannerism is reminiscent of a bygone era. Dr. Sam Gilani gave me as much time as I needed and answered all my questions. He is so meticulous and knowledgeable its truly comforting. He personally called me after the procedure to see how I was doing (who does that anymore?)Dr. Gilani's staff is extremely warm and inviting and his practice affords personal attention through out the period you are under his care and beyond. If you need dental implants he is the one to go to.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag

I had the Pillar Procedure done by Dr. Sam Gilani and it worked wonderfully -- I no longer have sleep apnea at all. I really wanted to stop using the CPAP because it was such a pain. I got a new sleep test about six months after the procedure, and my sleep apnea was gone! The reason I waited six months was so that scar tissue can form around the pillars, which is what makes the whole thing work in the soft palate. Ingenious. The procedure was quite painless and quick. My throat was sore for a couple of days afterward but that was no big deal. Dr. Sam Gilani and his staff are fabulous. They really were caring, and they even checked in with me a couple of times afterward just to make sure I was doing fine. I can't recommend Dr. Sam Gilani enough; he's so knowledgeable and also really nice. The Pillar Procedure works in 85% of cases -- which means it doesn't work in 15%. Those numbers are based on some very good studies. I figured it was totally worth trying. And yippee, I ended up in the 85%.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sam Gilani is the best Doctor I have been to. He is knowledgeable and more than willing to educate the patient with his knowledge. What a breath of fresh air compared to other doctors and dental clinics who can't be bothered to take the time to explain your condition and treatment options. Dr. Sam Gilani is also a highly skilled dental implant surgeon. He performed the procedure flawlessly. r. Sam Gilani is simply the best dental implant surgeon in Beverly Hills. No one even comes close o can match the number of dental implants he has placed, more than 14000. Next time your dentist offers to place dental implants for you do yourself a favor an ask how many they have actually placed.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

I had a terrific experience in this office. The staff and hygienist are all very nice and personable but the real star of hte show is the doctor. His masterful technique in extractions and bone grafting are bar none. I am very lucky to have found him.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Gilani is the best doctor I have ever been to. The procedure was painless and performed flawlessly. I didn't experience any pain after the procedure either. Didn't even need so much as an aspirin. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. A master at his craft. Dr. Gilani has placed over 14000 dental implants. You will be in the best of hands. He is also the pioneer of minimally invasive micro surgery. I can honestly say that I didn't experience any pain and didn't even need pain medicine after the procedure. They also have a flexiblepayment plan.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

Hands down best doctor I been too! I can truly say that Dr Gilani has given me something that I thought impossible to obtain--a beautiful, healthy smile. Over a three year period Dr Gilani and his team provided me implants, crowns, bridges, and even Bone J! Having had extremely bad dental experiences in the past I came to his office very apprehensive and fearful. He displayed the highest professional skills and sensitivity to my anxiety and that quickly built my trust in him as a competent and caring professional. He made me feel I had come to the right person for care. His entire office staff was always professional and friendly. He is truly a professional on top of his game providing leadership and direction within a cutting edge practice. I now have a beautiful, healthy smile and recommend Dr. Gilani to anyone looking for the best outcome possible!!

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag