Dr. Sherri L. Worth

Dr. Sherri L. Worth's Ratings

Amazing experience here with Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

She is a great dentist. I have just had some major dental stuff done with her and Dr. Desiree Yazdan and they did a really good job. I spent many hours here in the Center for Reconstructive Denistry after a bad accident and they were available at off hours to help me. I am forever grateful and would tell others to go. Thank you Dr. Worth and Yazdan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Worth was recommended to me by my physician. She really is amazing at what she does. She works with a younger doctor, Dr. Yazdan, who is very caring and also a great doctor. My teeth feel so nice and I'm very happy with this office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Worth for years. Her and her partner Dr. Yazdan are amazing and have great bedside manner. They work great together. I also love the staff. The best part is my teeth are so natural looking!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I recently had all my cosmetic work done by Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan. I had a good friend put veneers on me and I hated them. Dr. Worth is known for her cosmetic work so I decided to give her a try and see if she could fix what I had done. She was amazing, her staff is amazing, and her partner Dr. Yazdan is amazing. My teeth look so natural now and I get compliments everywhere. If you are looking for a dentist with knowledge and talent, Dr. Worth and Dr. Yazdan are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr. Sherri Worth is a great dentist and I really love the office and the whole experience. I agree with the other post about her, she really takes time to explain and she is very keen on preventive dentistry. I recently had some healthy problems that could cause major teeth problems and I am on a program to prevent this and everything that I am using is natural and does not have fluoride. I may still get some problems but I know that I am doing all that I can to prevent issues. Definitely go see Dr. Worth. Dr. Deseree Yazdan is also a dentist with Dr. Worth and she is very good too. I would recommend both Dr. Yazdan and Dr. Worth for dental treatment and general care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

I am seeing Dr Sherri Worth because she came highly recommended by 2 of my physicians who are also her patients. She has done a large amount of work on me now and everything has been very good. I am very pleased with her and her staff. Dr. Desire who works with Dr. Worth is also very good. The group is excellent and I would recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Dr. Worth did my veneers 17 years ago. I recently had one chip and I panicked. Luckily for me she fit me into her schedule and I was able to get the tooth fixed very quickly. She was thorough and got the color absolutely perfect!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2522680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

The dentist is great. What can I say, I have been a patient for years and the work has lasted. My veneers are about 15 or more years old and they look great. I recently had some implants and crown covers over them and they are very good too. Everyone compliments me on my smile. Go see these doctors, you will be pleased.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2517499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr Sherri Worth is a great lady. She's the best on The Swan. Keep up the good works.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507422].votes_count ]]