Rate Dr. Sherri L. Worth

Dr. Sherri L. Worth's Ratings

Dr. Worth did my veneers 17 years ago. I recently had one chip and I panicked. Luckily for me she fit me into her schedule and I was able to get the tooth fixed very quickly. She was thorough and got the color absolutely perfect!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

The dentist is great. What can I say, I have been a patient for years and the work has lasted. My veneers are about 15 or more years old and they look great. I recently had some implants and crown covers over them and they are very good too. Everyone compliments me on my smile. Go see these doctors, you will be pleased.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Sherri Worth is a great lady. She's the best on The Swan. Keep up the good works.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Sherri Worth is one of the best dentists I have seen. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. I had to get a few crowns and found the process painless. They match perfectly with my other teeth. I found her prices very competitive and the quality top notch.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I recently was in the office and had a great experience. I had been to another dentist who wanted to drill on 8 of my teeth and I got a second opinion with Dr. Sherri Worth. She spent time explaining the where I needed fillings which were only on 3 teeth. I also learned how to brush right from the hygiene/cleaning Jill and I have never had instructions or cleaning that thorough. My MD referred me to the office and I was very pleased.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Dr Sherri Worth and her staff are the best. I damaged several teeth on the job and needed to find out what my options were through the vets association, workers comp or out of pocket. Sherri and her staff are going to be much better than the vets dentist and it's about the same price for the work that I really need. I'll be going to see her before I get any work done. I recommend you do the same.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sherri for over a year and I have received very good care and service. I have been informed about everything thoroughly and had all of my questions answered. Dr. Sherri took time to review all of my concerns and all of my questions about my dental needs and my wants. I now have veneers that I had interviewed many dentists about and decided on Dr. Sherri, even my regular MD said that she is the best. My new veneers are just what I wanted and I have been wanting and saving for the veneers for years. I have looked at many veneers on other people and Dr. Sherri and the other doctors at the Center for Reconstructive dentistry do them better and more natural than any other. The office is nice and the staff is really great. Jill is my teeth hygiene and she is the best cleaning ever. I left feeling like every little millimeter of my teeth were clean. Jill is very educational about keeping my veneers healthy. My entire family now comes to the Center.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

My teeth and smile were really a mess and about 7 years ago I was told by friends to go see Dr. Sheri and have my teeth fixed. I went to see her and she did the best job on my smile. I love her and I love the office. My teeth are still the best veneer smile that I have ever seen. I recently needed an implant and I saw the implant group that she has in her Center for Reconstruction. The implant is super and the care during the process was great. I would go see Dr. Sherri and the Center, everyone involved is at the top of their game.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag