Rate Dr. William S. CRAIG

Dr. William S. CRAIG's Ratings

He diagnosed me with a herniated disc based on an in-office evaluation. I gave his treatment a chance. Upon questioning his diagnosis I was essentially told I was making things up. Upon getting a second opinion, my next doctor diagnosed me with a broken femur - - yes, a broken leg. His treatment (crutches) did the trick. Dr Craig's treatments work when the diagnosis is accurate. However, he has to be more willing to listen and not be so quick to assume everything is in the patient's head.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

I have recommended Dr. Craig to friends that have back problems which cause a lot of pain. I have been a patient for two years and think Dr. Craig rocks! He made my back pain go away and made my life worth living again. Life sucks when everything you do hurts. He made a big difference for me.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Not only is He the most obnoxious and unconcerning doc I have ever met, but his staff is the same. They were so concerned about me having Worker's Comp than my actual pain. He called me a liar and refused to order additional tests. I would not recommend anyone to him, unless he has an attitude adjustment, which I seriously doubt. He is a jerk and he should take more time with his patients. But of course, jerks do not.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Craig. He is very thorough. Professional and helpful. His staff however is not. They chitchat and make fun of other patients when they go into the rooms. If I didn't like him so much and wasn't so happy with how I was feeling, I would not go back. He is wonderful. Go see him, just ignore his nurses. The up front staff is great.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

The most thorough doctor I have ever seen. I have had chronic back pain for over 15 years and seen numerous doctors. I was actually referred to him by another doctor. He genuinely studied my specific condition and was detailed in explaining to me what he found and how he was going to treat my condition. He has provided more relief to me than all others put together. He is VERY busy but always takes time to explain in detail or answer any of my questions. His staff is wonderful!The most detailed doctor I have ever seen.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag