Rate Dr. CRISTINA G. BAILEY

Dr. CRISTINA G. BAILEY's Ratings

Great doctor the staff is terrible unfriendly unorganized rude...so I will be looking around to find a better office that does not overbook and keep you waiting so long.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

I am a California Health Plan Patient and this office would not accept this insurance. I was very disappointed because this should be a transparent transaction for the Dr. office. I will have to research and see if this is illegal.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr Bailey for around two years now. I find her very helpful, knowledgable, and sympathetic. I find her personal staff to be friendly and helpful. The front office staff is a tad abrupt and not what I would consider pleasant. I only wish she was taking new patients so that I could switch my daughter to her.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bailey is okay. She is personable and looks into other medical conditions. You have to ask for additional tests if you feel unsatisfied with the original results. Her staff is horrible, lacks customer service skills. They have no problem making patients wait a long time to see the doctor but if you are a few minutes late to check in for your appointment, they tell you to reschedule for another day.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

I liked Dr. Bailey. She was knowledgeable and helpful. The front desk staff-needs to be retrained in customer service. I am a training and performance specialist and I can tell you the front desk receptionist were lacking in customer service skills.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Great doctor.Very knowledgeable and helpful.Great with my kids.

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bailey is our family doctor. We all love her. She is so kind and gentle. I always feel cared for when I leave her office. I also find the rest of the staff very helpful and friendly.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2008 | flag

I will be returning to her. I felt well taken care of by this doctor just not crazy about the staff. They made mistakes when I returned and lost me in a room. On another occasion They had a set up for a surgery when I was there for a follow up so I was a bit freaked out. The one time I was in extreme pain they sent me home as they had no one to see me after they kept me waiting 1/2 hour. Once they yelled at me because I changed pharmacies....However I loved Dr Baily and I am willing to return and put up with the incompitent staff

Submitted April 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Bailey has always been a very caring doctor with a good bedside manner. She doesn't try to rush you out the door and she remembers personal things about you from your previous visit.

Submitted April 13, 2008 | flag

Dr. Bailey is a helpful, caring, knowledgable physician who I highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2006 | flag