Rate Dr. Steven B. Wallis

Dr. Steven B. Wallis's Ratings

I've been a patient there for a very long time, I'm going to take my business elsewhere now, the new staff is beyond rude and they don't seem to have good communication with each other. I lost my cool with one of the girls on the phone, that maybe wasn't the best choice, but she wasn't giving me any information as to why they got mixed up. She flat out told me, she didn't have to tell me anything.. Very rude, all beginners it appears to be to me. If I could go in that office and have them not say a word, I'd go back. I have never experienced such behavior, they are beyond terrible and he is going to lose business because of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Dr Wallis is a good Dr, but is sadly plagued by an inefficient staff that walks the line of rudeness and combativeness, at least in my families experience the last 6 months, after nearly 10 years of wonderful service and care. The new office manager, Marianne, was unhelpful and downright ugly, not caring that she lost 6 patients with her unkind and inappropriate words.

Sad to go, but I will not give my business (and boy was it a lot of business! At least 6, if not 8 full pairs of glasses at $600-$800 a pop a year!) to a Dr who has staff like this. A good eye Dr is easy to find, a good optician and staff is the key.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512261].votes_count ]]