Dr. Craig H. Thomajan

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Craig H. Thomajan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

24/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Craig" to "Craig H."
RID: 2764495
12/08/13 4 4 3 4 I searched and went to see Dr Thomajan based on these reviews. Was impressed right off with him, his office, and his website. I was all ready to get my foot surgery done after years of deciding to do so. However my insurance had a large deductable andI wanted to find out as close as possible what I was going to have to pay prior to getting the surgery. Upon my asking, my surgery was cancelled by the doctor! I was so upset since I had gotten my head around it finally to move forward with it. I felt my questions were not out of line and needed the information so I could budget accordingly. Needless to say I totally wasted my time and money with 2 appointments prior to him cancelling my surgery. After all said and done I found another Austin podiatrist I loved even more, and they were much more accommodating with my budget and billing questions. I had both feet done with him. Not a fancy office or website but highly skilled no less. Only go if you have great insurance!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2437941
03/10/12 5 5 5 5 He is a really good doctor, as soon as you walk in you are greeted by his top notch staff who are all about customer service, and after that u meet Dr. Craig Thomjan and are satisfied by your overall experience. He tries to avoid surgery as much as possible thinking about other alternatives besides surgery unless you really need it.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1713185
14/02/12 5 5 5 5 The best podiatrist in my 67 years of life. I have seen foot doctors in NYC and Boston, but he is head and shoulders above any of the others. A true doctor in the full sense of the word. Avoids surgery where simpler solutions are available. Looks at the whole picture and diagnoses underlying problems.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 1360910
11/02/11 5 5 5 5 This Doctor is very professional and his surgical skills are superb. He checks on his patients before and after the surgery, and still gives a nice, thorough check up very frequently. I would highly recommend this doctor to anybody who needs a highly skilled, professional podiatrist.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 988024
15/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thomajan is amazing. His bedside manner is second to none, his knowledge and skill in surgery fantastic, and his care for how a patient feels and what they need is clearly his first priority. SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!  Respond