Rate Dr. Jeffrey E. Fey

Dr. Jeffrey E. Fey's Ratings

I can only say to run, not walk away, from Cinco Ranch Dental. My family of four have taken our business elsewhere. The lady running the office is so rude and unorganized that she must be this poor dentists wife, or she would have been fired long ago. They don't return phone calls. They perform services during routine cleaning/exam without advising in advance that they cost additional (6 mo. cleanings are covered 100%, but they charge $75 for "special" services nobody else ever charges us for) They surprise you with the additional cost at the end of the session, for services you did not request, then invoke the legality that you're responsible to pay for services. Echoing the many complaints below, they don't treat you like a customer, but act as if they are doing you a big favor by seeing you and your loved ones. Save you time and frustration and go elsewhere.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

I have been with this office for serveral years and have found this an unethical practice. They suggested me to detail clean my teeth which was completely unnecessary. And charged me an additional $414. They took an X-ray and said Doctor Fey will come shortly, and he never came...

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

You should go to this dentist office, if you love being bullied by snobbish, patronizing secretaries! I called this office and spoke with the staff and remained on the phone with them while they contacted my insurance company and verified that the procedure needed for my step-son was covered. After making this determination, I set an appointment and had the dental work completed – in July 2011. I didn’t hear anything from them until it was time to make another appointment, in December 2011. When they said I owed them $227.00. When I questioned this, they said if I didn’t pay it by the end of the month, they would report me to a collection company. WOW! I had been going to this dentist for almost three years! And never had an outstanding balance! They spoke to me like I was a complete moron for making such a stupid mistake with my insurance. “Well, you know,” condescending, Kathy said, with a chuckle, “your insurance is your responsibility.”

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

My husband and I went for a teeth cleaning and ended up being charged for three services each with my husband not even getting his teeth cleaned because they said there was no point unless he purchased the 500 dollar cleaning. They still charged us for it but would not clean his teeth. When I questioned why I was being asked to pay for services we did not recieve and were not told about the office manager became very rude as if I were doing something wrong by asking about my own bill. I do not want to pay someone for not doing anything. That seems logical to me but there handling of this situation was rude and unprofessional and I'm shocked at the charges and at how poorly they dealt with it. I will not be going to a dentist who charges for services not performed and treats patients this way. I'm shocked and disappointed by these behaviors of a professional.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

I went in to have my teeth cleaned, that is it. When I stated that I wasn't prepared to do the deep cleaning and pay an additional 500.0 they got real quite and told me they wouldn't give the regular clean until I had the deep clean. I really felt like I was in the middle of a sales pitch the entire time. They also charged me for the the regular clean. There are plenty of Dentist in Katy. Go elsewhere.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr Fey and his staff are awesome...He is so kind and gentle...I get very nervous when I go to the dentist and he is so understanding...I would highly recommend him to everyone!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

I had to have a crown put in (currently have a temporary crown), and 1 filling had to be repaired. I got both of these done in 1 visit, and was in and out in under an hour. Including wait time (which there was none, I was called when I sat down), and checkout, I was done in less than an hour. I was stunned. Dr. Fey explains everything as he does it, is very personable, and wants to make sure you understand everything.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2009 | flag

Excellent care and facilities. Several dental hygienist. Dentist is genuine and warm, good with patients. Excellent experience.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

Great office everyone was so helpful. Dr. Fey is very compassionate, and gentle so glad I found this practice.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag