Rate Dr. Dewayne M. Mirtsching

Dr. Dewayne M. Mirtsching's Ratings

I don't like that no matter what my issue is, Dr. Mirtsching does the same thing every time. It's like he's just trying to run up my insurance bill to make more money and then wants me to come back in a week later even though I don't feel like I'm getting better...

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

I have a friend with a chiropractic practice in Marble Falls and I was planning to see her when I was involved in an accident that messed up my neck. Then my neighbor and friend Alan told me he'd been seeing Doc for years and I should give him a try. That was four months ago and my neck is much improved and I may still lose the weight that Doc is encouraging me to lose. I am very happy with Doc and Shelia and hope I've spelled her name right.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mirtsching knows how to keep me going! I've been a patient for years with back pain, sciatic pain and headaches. I now go weekly and can definitely tell the benefits. He also offers accupuncture and massage by a graduate of AOMA. The office staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. I highly recomment DeWayne Mirtsching.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mirtsching and his staff are both very knowledgeable and friendly. As a long time patient, Dr. Mirtsching has helped me with my back problems for over 6 years. His advice and care has kept me running. He is always on time and responds quickly when I have an emergency situation. To add to his professional care, Dr. Mirtsching gives back to the community by hosting charity events and volunteering his time. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag

I went to see Dr Mirtsching because of the location and also because I had severe pain in my neck. He has helped me tremendously. I have no more pain. He also gave me some excercises to perform to help my back & neck and I have felt great since. The staff is always friendly and he sees me right on time every time.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

I have never been to a Chiropractor before in my life. After my first couple visits with Dr. Mirtsching I felt I had better posture. I also noticed that I felt better every morning when I got out of bed that my back wasn't as tense as usually. I would refer this guy to anyone hands down. The staff is really nice and make you feel comfortable being there. I will always come back for any and all my chiropractor needs.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Doc is great! He's kind and will get right to the point. I apperciate his approach and he's is the first Doc i've seen who is really listening to what I am saying. He thinks before suggesting a treatment or doing an adjustment. I trust Doc and will continue to see him.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Mirtsching and his staff are amazing! I have been dealing with chronic back problems for about 25 years and gone through several doctors that could not help me. After coming to Doc I feel great. He is not only a great Doctor but a great person. The office has a family atmosphere. You will feel like part of the family when you visit their office the first time. My children go to him as well.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mirtsching is THE BEST, MOST EFFECTIVE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE chiropractor that I've used compared to 7 other D.C.'s, 2 GP MD's and an Osteopathic Surgeon. His recommended home stretching and ice treatments help to keep me out of his office, but keeps me recommending him to everyone.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

I have used several chiros - they are all good and very interested in holistic health. However, Dr. M is the BEST - he does not develop "over the top" treatment plans (e.g. expensive plans)like some. He is effective and extremely personal and knowledgeable.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag