Rate Dr. Richard A. Parker

Dr. Richard A. Parker's Ratings

I moved to San Diego over 11 years ago and Dr. Parker has been my doctor ever since. It's true that sometimes you see another doctor or a P.A. for minor things (an eye infection, common cold, etc). And your wait room time will be long, but I can't imagine any doctor's office where this isn't the case. But overall I find the staff very nice and Dr. Parker is extremely knowledgable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

If you do get in to see Dr Parker that is amazing. It is usually a NP. Little communication between office and patient after blood work is completed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Waited over an hour past appointment time and felt somewhat rushed when he did see me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2007

Didn't feel I had enough time to properly discuss all issues at hand. Was to be referred to other Doctors more than 3 months ago - referrals have not been processed. Overall, I'm disappointed with services of supporting staff. I have been seeing this Doctor for over 20 years and am now in process of looking for a new doctor. A shame, but the medical profession is in suck dire straights.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021058].votes_count ]]