Rate Dr. Claudia L. Buser

Dr. Claudia L. Buser's Ratings

Our entire family's eye care needs are taken care of Dr. Buser. She is an outstanding doctor supported by an friendly, professional staff, which makes all our visits very rewarding. I only wish all so called specialists doctors provide service the way Dr. Buser does.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

This was the highest level of service and care our family has ever received from an eye doctor.

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

You can't beat the personal care you will receive at this clinic. Dr. Buser goes above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of properly.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

Love Her! Her knowledge and understanding of the eye is remarkable. I could not wear contact before I started seeing her. Her and the staff are a real blessing

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

This is the first optometrist in the 20 years that I have worn glasses to get me in a pair of contacts that work with me. I don't know what the other issues with my previous doctors, but Dr. Buser seemed to listen a lot better. Staff was great. The office is really different and nice as well.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag