You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony F. Guanciale

Dr. Anthony F. Guanciale's Ratings

AVOID THIS DOCTOR IF POSSIBLE. I had seen Guanciale several times, had epidurals, and then came back 9 months later to see what other options were available. He seemed insulted that I inquired about treatments such as radiofrequency ablation or pain blocks. He stated “I’m a surgeon. I don’t perform these procedures nor do I know anything about them”. He tried to get me out of his office as quickly as possible.
He has absolutely no personality at all. He doesn’t make or even try to make you feel welcome. He’s like a robot.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2766657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Poor bedside manner. Expected to do physical therapy and exercise for an extended amount of time which is impossible due to the condition. Went to see this doctor to fix the problem because of being unable to exercise or do physical therapy. He talked in circles and appeared to not be concerned of the problem. X-rays and MRI for one thing but talked about a completely different thing when he came into the examination room.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][311135].votes_count ]]