Dr. Stanley H. Kim

Rate Dr. Stanley H. Kim

Dr. Stanley H. Kim's Ratings

I had some brain aneurysms that needed to be treated. He arrived 1hr.15 mins late to my appointment even though I was the first apt. in the morning and NO apology. His staff/himself failed to respond to my questions. His suggested treatment was not a top notch in comparisonto the top Doctors I saw in Houston.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kim has been my neurosurgeon for over five yrs and he is a wonderful doctor he has done Gamma Knife surgery, an embolization and multiple angiograms on my AVM Left temporal lobe of the brain. And over the years I have used Blue cross Blue sheild and united health care. But now he doesn't except United Health care which is very unfortunate for me and now I have to find a doctor that he works closely with. But overall he is a wonderful doctor:) His office staff on the other hand is very rude and has gave me trouble from the beginning. It's unfortunate that you have to go through a bad staff to get to such a good doctor.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kim is an excellent neurosurgeon. Although I have not had surgery yet, I will in the future so I wanted a highly qualified neurosurgeon for my needs. He is friendly very knowledgeable and comes highly recommended. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. I worked at a hospital where he has privileges and directly saw (via surgeries) how great he is!

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag