Dr. Stanley H. Kim

Rate Dr. Stanley H. Kim

Dr. Stanley H. Kim's Ratings

Dr. Kim is the BEST doctor he save my life I had a AVM fistula in my left occipital lobe and thank to him he save my life ,best doctor ever ,thanks docor Kim!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had some brain aneurysms that needed to be treated. He arrived 1hr.15 mins late to my appointment even though I was the first apt. in the morning and NO apology. His staff/himself failed to respond to my questions. His suggested treatment was not a top notch in comparisonto the top Doctors I saw in Houston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

Dr. Kim has been my neurosurgeon for over five yrs and he is a wonderful doctor he has done Gamma Knife surgery, an embolization and multiple angiograms on my AVM Left temporal lobe of the brain. And over the years I have used Blue cross Blue sheild and united health care. But now he doesn't except United Health care which is very unfortunate for me and now I have to find a doctor that he works closely with. But overall he is a wonderful doctor:) His office staff on the other hand is very rude and has gave me trouble from the beginning. It's unfortunate that you have to go through a bad staff to get to such a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Kim is an excellent neurosurgeon. Although I have not had surgery yet, I will in the future so I wanted a highly qualified neurosurgeon for my needs. He is friendly very knowledgeable and comes highly recommended. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. I worked at a hospital where he has privileges and directly saw (via surgeries) how great he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742353].votes_count ]]