You may also like

Rate Dr. Kiumars Arfai

Dr. Kiumars Arfai's Ratings

Dr. Arfai is an absolutely great doctor who cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and he spends time to listen to his patients concerns. I have experienced so much relief in my chronic back pain since I have gone to his office. I would recommend him highly to any patient with chronic or acute pain. He should be top rated in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Arfai and his staff are wonderful, they take care of my chronic pain for years. Doctor is very nice and pleasant. Always spends the time to answer all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2313793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I changed doctors before I reported him to my insurance company. Only 3-5 min. spent with me (after a 30-45 min. wait) & had lots of incorrect billing with discrepancies that the insurance co. is questioning, unprofessional ,rude & inexperienced office staff, sent me very incomplete personal file copy with notes & reports that had lots & important discrepancies. The only good thing that I can say about him is that he's a nice person. However, I would never recommend him to anyone. I saw him for appx. 6 months. Surprisingly, I have read other reviews similar to mine on other websites and their experience took place around the same time as mine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311311].votes_count ]]