Rate Dr. KIUMARS ARFAI

Dr. KIUMARS ARFAI's Ratings

Dr. Arfai and his staff are wonderful, they take care of my chronic pain for years. Doctor is very nice and pleasant. Always spends the time to answer all my questions.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

I changed doctors before I reported him to my insurance company. Only 3-5 min. spent with me (after a 30-45 min. wait) & had lots of incorrect billing with discrepancies that the insurance co. is questioning, unprofessional ,rude & inexperienced office staff, sent me very incomplete personal file copy with notes & reports that had lots & important discrepancies. The only good thing that I can say about him is that he's a nice person. However, I would never recommend him to anyone. I saw him for appx. 6 months. Surprisingly, I have read other reviews similar to mine on other websites and their experience took place around the same time as mine!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag