Rate Dr. Morteza M. Farr

Dr. Morteza M. Farr's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Farr is a very good Dr but has the rudest receptIonIst I have ever in countered in my life and I am 54 years old. He needs to tell this very young lady to have some respect and have some compassion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2313809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My experience with Dr. Farr and his staff was superb! First of all, everyone who works in that office is so friendly, which makes going to the doctors office bearable. I usually have anxiety when I have to go see a doctor, but that wasn't the case with Dr. Farr and his staff. His wife also works with him and she is such a nice lady. I went to Dr. Farr because I have had a "mysterious" knee injury for the past 6 years. I have been to 2 other doctors, and they had no clue what was wrong with my knee. I found Dr. Farr through a friend, who also had a good experience with him, and he performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee. He found that I had a torn meniscus that was not showing on the MRI, and also performed an ACL repair. The surgery went by super fast and smooth, and so did my healing. I also barely have a scar! If you are looking for a great orthopedic surgeon, and I believe he is also a spine surgeon too, I highly recommend Dr. Farr!! : )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I have seen Dr. Farr numerous times and he seems to not listen to my concerns.All procedures may be done to specs, but that does not mean they are going to heal in a specified time frame. Dr. Farr does not listen to reason and paitent pain concerns. He seems to think it"has to be something else and not the procedure". He might be a great surgeon with a lot of medical knowledge but he appears to lack sensitivity to concerns. Some doctors and surgeons feel they can do no wrong but not so. Just becuase the surgery was a success does not mean the patient is a success. In the future I would ask him to list to the patients concerns and hurts and less to his procedures. This not only happened once but twice which leads me to believe he is overworked or just flat out does not care about the patient as much as he cares about the fee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. Farr is a terrific no-nonsense surgeon. No complaints from me. And, if you have to wait sometimes for your appt. it is because he is a surgeon and may have had an emergency or complication. I was one of his emergencies and I am sure pts. waited while he did a fine job putting me back together.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

Im guessing the previous patient caught Dr. Farr on a busy day, because my experience with him has been nothing but wonderful. I have never had to wait but a couple of minutes before my appointments and his staff is also very nice and attentive. I definitely recommend Dr. Farr for an Orthopedic Surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

Today was to be my first visit to this doctor. After it took one hour to go from the waiting room to the exam room, I left after another fifteen minutes. When someone makes me wait this long, he obviously thinks my time is not valuable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311341].votes_count ]]