Rate Dr. Elahe Toulouie

Dr. Elahe Toulouie's Ratings

absolute worst. won't return calls, rude staff, doesn't process referrals right, then sends you to a dr that doesn't take your insurance, also tried to refer me to a durable medical goods group instead of a dr, and it was urgent referral !! I change dr's as fast as I could. I would stay clear of this dr and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Never saw the doctor during my initial (and only) visit -- only a couple of nurses saw me. They didn't process the referrals to specialists that they were supposed to. After I was finally able to get a hold of them and only after leaving several messages (they take extended lunches and rarely call you back), they had no record of any referrals or that I was even part of their medical group. After getting them to re-do the referrals, they processed only one of the two referrals. The one referral they processed ended up being denied by their Medical Group. I have caught them lying multiple times to cover their butts. I will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2314437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Do not make the mistake of choosing this doctor. She is neither knowledgeable nor is she caring. She performed a very perfunctory 5 minute exam on me, prescribed omeprazole for 30 days and asked me to se her again after that. (after having me sign paperwork to pay $200 if medi-cal failed to pay, oh yes ....she made darn sure that was taken care of!). After 30 days, and no improvement in my condition, i had an appointment to see her on the 28th of May. On the 27th, one of her staff members calls and leaves a message saying, "the doctor will not be in" (yes...just like that !), blows of the appointment, and leaves some ridiculous dietary advice! From an office staff member! This is disrespectful and outrageous behavior from a so called "Primary Care Provider." Needless to say, i requested my insurer to provide an alternative PCP immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2314436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Office used to be the best around, until the number one girl left. Now very hard to get a hold of, messages not returned, rude and uncaring. Dr. also seems too busy, overworked, and stressed. It has been a couple months since all the office changes and nothing is getting better. Definitely not recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Very caring and very knowledgeable. So happy to have a doctor who I can feel at total ease with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

SHE IS A DEEPLY KNOWLEGDABLE, EXTREMELY CARING, INTUITIVE PHYSICAN. HER STAFF KEEPS TREMENDOUS ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND HELPS MAKE THE INTERATION WITH HER A PLEASURE. I FEEL I AM IN GOOD MEDICAL CARE AS A RESULT OF OUR RELATIONSHIP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][311972].votes_count ]]