Rate Dr. George M. Sandoz

Dr. George M. Sandoz's Ratings

Doesn't know why you are there, what you have already had done (on his orders). Doesn't refer to the chart. Tells me to come back in 5 weeks and then marks the chart 5 months. I had to have the receptionist go back and ask him because I knew what he just marked on the chart was wrong. Denied that I had a condition that has been diagnosed by several other doctors. Will not return.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

I had been seeing this doctor for 4 years and all of a sudden I call to get my prescriptions refilled and the receptionist informs me that I have been dismissed from his practice! I was in shock. I had no idea why this was happening, and of course the receptionist wouldn't tell me anything. So I called back several times while I waited to hear back from dr. Sandoz himself to find out what the hell was going on. Not to mention I was completely out of my medications that I have been taking for 4 years now, so I was freaking out because I knew that severe withdrawals were going to start. Not only would none of the receptionists tell me why I was dismissed, but it took the doctor 5 days to call me back himself because he is a coward that doesn't care about his patients. Not only did I get fired from my job because I have been unable to do my job and have been bed ridden from the pain. He tells me he doesn't care and to find a new dr. Most uncaring dr I have ever met, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

After having dealt with workers comp doctors for so long, I was sent to Dr Sandoz who immediately made me feel hopeful. His concern was for my well-being and not whether the insurance would save a dime. He finally gave me a diagnosis that none of the other doctors were not able or willing to give. I was taken away from him buy the insurance because he was honest, but when ever I am released fron workers com, I am going to return to him for further treatment. I would recommend this doctor very highly to friends and family, even strangers. I am that confiden that he will not disappoint them.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

My dad saw Dr. Sandoz and I am a nurse, therefore I have medial knowledge. He is a very good doctor, I would highly reccommend him.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Straight up honest. He is not the Dr. if you don't want to here the truth. He is both my Neurologist and Opthomalogist. He is Board Certified in both. I am at a point that I have reached max improvement. Surgeons say not to have the surgery until I can't stand it. I had a blood clot from an unknown source. Although not my primary Dr. he did keep up with my condition. He did a complete exam on my first visit. Has been professional since my first visit in 2006

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Sandoz for over 3 years , he is brutally honest which to me is just fine. I like his candor and would not even thank about going elsewhere.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

Very bad. Was extremely rude I was in tears not once but twice. I had brain surgery was told to go to one of the doctors in the office for the eye pain I was still having. I got in with him since he had many openings quick. He was nice the first few visits but after that he was rude and cruel. I now have to go back to a neuro and have to wait to see one of the others. He almost sent me for an MRI which would kill me if I had one. He should know this. I was told by the surgeon never to have one done. Maybe he felt stupid by me pointing this out but it could have ended very badly if i hadn't. For simple things he can handle, I would recommend - for more advanced NEVER!!! Also was told by others he cares more for people with $$$ Even by his own staff...

Submitted Nov. 18, 2010 | flag

Worst experience at a doctors office I have ever had. Very rude and disrespectful

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

I can honestly say he's the best thing that happened to me. He listened, we talked and came up with the right solution for me. I can't say enough good things about him. I wouldn't pay any attention to a couple of these post. Dr. Sandoz has helped me greatly and I have talked to others that have seen him and they all agree with me. A1 in my book!

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag