Dr. SENECA A. CARRILLO

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. SENECA A. CARRILLO has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Emergency / Critical-related: car accidents, broken bones, unexpected injury, sudden illness, life support, end of life, critical illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

30/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "SENECA" to "SENECA A."
RID: 1634988
15/11/11 4 4 5 5 I think Dr. Carrillo did a great job for me - was quick, knowledgeable and kind. I do, however, believe that she should have informed me, up front, that she was an out-of-network physician, a fact I found out only upon receiving a very large bill. I feel patients should be allowed to make an informed decision and I chose CRH because they are In-network for me. I was not informed that Dr. Carrillo was not In-Network. I feel she misrepresented herself as I'm certain she is aware of what a big part insurance plays in medical services. Just let me know so that I can make an informed decision. I see this as unethical and immoral behavior.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield