Rate Dr. Matthew B. Richins

Dr. Matthew B. Richins's Ratings

Has similar visit today as the below post. I felt the doctor was more interested in a "consultation fee" than helping my injury. He saw me for maybe 2 minutes told me to reschedule for later date and then his staff said that would be $40 co-pay. I cancelled my next visit and have found another Doc. Terrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2314628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I do not believe the previous review. This doctor appeared to have no care of my foot condition. I am diabetic with several toes that are blue from lack of circulation and also numbness in those toes. Although I was wearing almost new diabetic shoes it was apparent to me that the first priority was to sell me a new pair for 400 dollar shoes. Those were ordered and I returned to get them "fitted" and that was all that was done, and that was by his nurse. The actual inspection of my feet and toes lasted about 60 seconds and was just a cursory glance. Nothing more. I told the referring physician and he stated he would not be referring anymore patients to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2314627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Excellent staff, fantastic doctor!!! By far the best in Joplin!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][312182].votes_count ]]