Rate Dr. Malorie K. McCaughan

Dr. Malorie K. McCaughan's Ratings

Dr. McCaughan has been extremely helpful in helping me deal with the issues I am going to her for. She is so very knowledgeable in the field of psychology.

Submitted July 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Malorie is a very supportive and effective psychologist. I am working on past sexual abuse issues and how they affect my life today. I have been gaining insights that have helped me to feel better about myself. Understanding the origin of my behavior and how it stems from the abuse is very hard work but well worth it. It takes two - both the psychologist and the client must work together.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mccaughan has been a tremendous help for my problems. She has helped me get my life back on track and I recommend her to anyone! She helped me find joy and introduced me to my inner child! What a blessing!

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

I've experienced multiple therapists and finally found the BEST one. She is professional, wildly intelligent, personable, and I was immediately comfortable in her presence. She helped me get to the best place in my life and I could not recommend her more.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Personable, knowledgable, professional. Helpful with relationship issues and communication skills.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag

She is more than an incredible therapist. She has been a life line and a sincere comfort when life becomes overwhelming. She has introduced me to someone who makes me very happy now ....... ME!

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag