Dr. RAYMOND V. FEEHERY

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. RAYMOND V. FEEHERY has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5235386
12/03/14 4 5 5 5 Some years ago, Dr Feehery repaired a broken bone in the foot and reattached the Achilles tendon. Works well for me. I still use the doctor for foot issues.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 5232076
10/03/14 5 3 5 5 I recommend Dr. Feehery to anyone with foot problems because he looks for the root cause of the problem before treatment.My son had foot pain for 8 years until he went to Dr. Feehery. After recommended physical therapy and a new orthodic, his feet have been pain free for 2 years. The foot exam is so thorough that it's actually from head to toe.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "RAYMOND" to "RAYMOND V."
RID: 2680591
16/06/13 5 5 5 5 Several years ago - after visiting 4 or 5 doctors and podiatrists trying to find what was wrong with my painful foot, I went to Dr. Feehery. At the first visit, he diagnosed what he thought was the problem. After surgery, I've never had trouble with that foot again.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2565253
20/02/13 3 4 5 5 Dr. Feehery is extremely knowledgable about foot issues/injuries. He is methodical and thoughtful and listens well. He has a variety of ways in which to reduce pain and heal the foot, and does not resort to surgery when it isn't required. I have made significant progress under his care: going from extreme pain in running to being able to start running again without pain, and without surgery, over the past few months. He showed me why the orthotics created by a different doctor would have done more damage to my feet than good, and created a new pair for me that works great. He was recommended to me by two other doctors, and I have since recommended him to others (who are having equally positive experiences). While he may be in high demand, it's well worth waiting to see him vs. spending time and money on someone who isn't effective.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1398620
27/03/11 2 1 3 3 Long waits, sells things you don't really need, unhelpful front desk people.  Respond