Rate Dr. Susan J. Lingle

Dr. Susan J. Lingle's Ratings

Knowledgeable and professional, but gentle and compassionate too. As a mother, herself, Dr. Lingle communicates well with her little clients. Great bedside manners. She remembered personal details about my son, although he had not seen her for two years. Offers her recommendations in a gentle, non-alarming way. Wish my GP communicated as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

To the person who wrote on 10/17/09 Dr.lingle nurse is so great. She is very helpful and great giving shots. My kids love her. For Dr.Lingle she wonderful. OVER ALL I GIVE both of them A BIG THUMBS UP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Dr. Lingle is a nice woman, but she is a bit of a push-over (not enough comment room to explain). Dr. Lingle, overall, is a nice, competent h/c provider. Her nurse is quite the opposite. I do not know the woman's name - but she is HORRIBLE!!! She seems to constantly be in a horrible mood, but worse than that: Shortly after my daughter was born I was running into problems with extended family shunning me for breast-feeding. The family member thought it was inferior to bottle feeding. I explained this to the nurse, and asked her to bring me materials explaining why breastfeeding is best (that I could present to said family member). She brought me back sample cans of formula!!! She had also caused me undue worry when reporting growth chart information in an insensitive, flippant, and just mean way. She could offer no explanation for her "this is troublesome" comment, and just shrugged away my concerns. Not a very good thing to do to a first-time parent. AVOID THIS NURSE LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2009

Excellent MD. Always knowledgeable. Uses common sense with problems. Will refill RX when your other Dr. is out of town! Have seen her for years and love her. AND she will remember who you are when you return the next month or year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][742791].votes_count ]]