Rate Dr. Kathleen Fineco

Dr. Kathleen Fineco's Ratings

After a very anxiety filled toenail removal from a different doctor about a year ago, I had a lot of trepidation about going to see another doctor for another ingrown toenail. I let it get very infected before finally I found Dr. Kathleen Fineco. I knew immediately that this would be so much different than the ridiculous pain that I went through last time I had my toenail removed. She is incredibly supportive, knowledgeable and had an amazing calmness about her that immediately put me at ease. From start to finish, she walked me through it exactly, told me what would cause me some pain and was very honest. The entire procedure took a very short period of time and was hardly painful at all. I couldn't even believe it when she said she was done... I was shocked at how easy she made the whole thing. 2 days after the treatment and I'm in zero pain and the toenail is healing beautifully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][312214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

I never thought the agony of foot pain could end. After visiting Physical therepists, orthopedists and having shots in my feet, I was still unable to complete grocery shopping. Dr. Fineco cured the pain, and it has stayed gone for 2+ years !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][312213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

incredible doctor like none other. Dr.Kathleen is so friendly and caring. She is a real difference in today's medical situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][312212].votes_count ]]