Rate Dr. SCOTT M. KLINE

Dr. SCOTT M. KLINE's Ratings

Can you imagine being in not life threatening pain and calling doctor’s office for an appointment and hoping to hear that they might have opening for you in the next few days? Well, when I called Dr. Kline after work on Friday hoping that maybe he works on Saturday, and heard "do you want to come now?" I thought that I didn't hear him correctly. I was in his office in 20 minutes, and after the very first therapy session muscles in my elbow area that were hurting for more than a month felt so much better that I felt as if that was a miracle that happened to me! I was able to do my gardening in the following couple of days and felt happy that I can fully use my right arm first time in the last month! If you need a physical therapy I would highly recommend this doctor because he is very knowledgeable in what he does, and he really cares!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kline helped with my pain. He knows what he is talking about... I would highly reccomend him.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

I was referred to this chiropractor when I hurt my lower back in an auto accident. I was very worried, because the last chiropractor I went to was a nut and made me feel worse. To my surprise Dr. Kline was FANTASTIC! He has helped me so much and made my back feel so much better! The office atmosphere is very relaxing. The staff upbeat and professional. Dr. Kline has a GREAT personality and he comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from me!!! Thank you!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kline is very knowledgeable. He made all my pain go away. Very nice and police.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Great experience. Helped a lot with my pain!!!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

Great experience, very knowledgeable. Answered all of my questions I had.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag