Rate Dr. RONALD P. BENITEZ

Dr. RONALD P. BENITEZ's Ratings

Dr. Benitez is the BEST! HE did an angiogram on me when I came to the ER with a brain bleed. He has to be the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever known. When I came to his office for my follow up visit he spent at least 45 minutes with me explaining everything that had happened to me and has quite a sense of humor also! He is THE BEST by far!!!!!!!!

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

dr. Benitez performed the MERCY procedure on me after I suffered a stroke to my brainstem. He saved my life and my way of life.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Benitez is a neuro-surgeon who removed a meningioma tumor that was wrapped around my right optical nerve in May 2012. He is very knowledgeable and is willing to answer any questions that I have. I have met with him twice since the operation each time after followup MRIs. He specializes in brain tumors and strokes. His staff runs a brain support group in Morristown.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag