You may also like

Rate Dr. Anne M. Gregas

Dr. Anne M. Gregas's Ratings

Dr. Gregas is extremely competent and nice, too - not an easy combination to find these days, but certainly a pleasant one for her patients. Her office staff is great, very helpful in scheduling appointments, fitting glasses and ordering contacts. Dr. Gregas also has the coolest selection of glasses and sunglasses around. I highly recommend her to friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

love all of the European frames. used to wait for trips out-of town to find interesting styles. now i just go there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Gregas for 10 years. She is a wonderful doctor and I have been very happy with the care I have received over the years. I recommend her to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Absolutely stunning glasses with very attentive staff. I have a 2 year old that keeps grabbing them off my face and dropping them. The optician never seems to mind my almost monthly visits for adjustments. They always replace my screws for free and make me feel very welcome. Plus, I love the doctor. Been going there for a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Gregas goes above and beyond to help her patients and the community. I am thankful for the excellent level of care she gives to me, and my family. She always takes the time to explain and be thorough. She and her staff are very kind, professional and thorough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Gregas and was initially happy. I was sold an expensive pair of glasses that were poorly made, pulled my hair out every time I took them off or put them on, and rhinestones constantly fell out. When I came back to explain this, the woman that sold them to me was extremely rude to me, even though they were within warranty. I wrote the Dr. a letter explaining this and I got absolutely no response. Based on the Dr. not even giving me the courtesy of a call to find out what happened, I would not recommend this office. My rhinestones have fallen out again and its a good thing I have a lot of hair, because these horrible glasses are not even a year old. VERY UNHAPPY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502700].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I stopped going to the office after many years due to the worst most unhelpful receptionist I've ever came in contact with. Recently a neighbor told me they'd had a change in staff and I had missed going to Dr Gregas and her assistant Kim who is always doing anything she can to help us. Finally called and made our appointments, and was greeted on the phone by a pleasant voice with no abrupt hang up that I'd experienced in the past. Her new front desk lady seemed experienced on how my insurance works and was helpful in explaining the differences in my vision insurance coverages versus my health insurance benefits for all 5 of my family members. She helped me pick out my daughters glasses and gave her the modern look she was wanting. Glad we decided to return to this office. Most Pleasant experience we've ever had there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2476864].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 30, 2014

Tried this office recently at the advice of a friend. A very pleasant surprise. The the doctor was great but it was the office staff that stood out. The optician, a Southern woman, was very capable, helping me find just the right frame and lenses that were very clear, with just the right amount of tint. She was also quite helpful in that she understood the details of my insurance and helped me to obtain the maximum benefit. These days that is a big plus! If you want great care and caring service this is the right choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476863].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 17, 2014

The receptionist at this office is one of the rudest people I have ever met. She talks down to you as if you were stupid. If you need to call there for anything, she gives is very short and snotty on the phone. However, I do like Dr. Gregas, I think she is a good doctor. I am debating on whether or not I will go back in the future mainly because of the treatment by the receptionist. I can take my business somewhere that I am treated like a respected customer. Please note, this is not a reflection on the doctor, but a receptionist who gives that type of first impression should not be in that job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2314966].votes_count ]]