Rate Dr. Richard P. Baker

Dr. Richard P. Baker's Ratings

Dr. Baker has been my GYN for about 20 years. He is kind, patient and gentle. He always makes me feel comfortable during my exams. Dr. Baker was with me through both of my pregnancies and I had excellent care both before and after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Dr Baker is very compassionate and caring. He genuinely cares about his patients. I've been going to him for 16 years and I wouldn't think of going to anyone else. He takes his time and answers all of your concerns and questions. He doesn't try to rush you out the door. One time he was held up in surgery and wasn't able to accomadate my appointment. I had to reschedule. He called me at home to apologize for inconveniceing me!! How many doctors would take the time to do that? He is definitely an asset to his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Very empathetic, compassionate and knowledgable. Made me feel comfortable. Answered all my questions. Was concerned about preventive care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021654].votes_count ]]