Rate Dr. Gordon Sack

Dr. Gordon Sack's Ratings

Dr. Sack has been an absolute excellent doctor for my family. He has alwaysexplained things to us so we could understand. His staff has always been way above & beyond their call of duty...much like Dr. Sack. You couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff!!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Horrible experience. His staff was extremely rude and condescending.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

The best doctor a man could ever ask for, he has always been straight forward with me and let me know exactly what to do, all while making me feel like im in the presence of a friend thanks doctor sack :D

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

dr. sack is pro. my dad went to him when he was a kid, then i did, now my son is. all of us are fine and kickin thanks to him! he is 73 years of sheer knowledge and kindness

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

This man has been seeing me since I was a newborn, and I am now in my twenties. I had moved for a short amount of time and ceased to see him, and had seen several other doctors instead, there are definantly NO doctors like him. He is very caring, and actually cares what the problem is. There should be more doctors like him. I am Active Duty, and now moving away from home, and DREAD going to see another doctor. Doctor Sack, you are the best! NEVER retire :)

Submitted July 25, 2010 | flag

My family and I have used Dr. Sack for 30 years. He has saved our lives several times. Other dr. diagnosed wrong and when I went to Dr. Sack, he knew what was wrong even before tests were done. We all love him very much. I dread the day he retires. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sack is a knowledgeable and proficient doctor. I've used his services for over 23 years. I don't think you can go wrong seeing Dr. Sack

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Sack for over 31 years. He raised both of my children and started with my grandchildren. As stated above by someone else, the thought of going to another Dr. is unthinkable.He knows my family and I even know some about his children and grandchildren.He has gone above and beyond to find out what my problem was, and did not stop until it was diagnosed, and did think I was crazy when I told him how I was feeling, no matter how it sounded. I recommend Dr. Sack to anyone who really needs a fantastic Dr.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag

I just started going to Dr Sack and I am so delighted that he is very caring and knows what he is talking about. I yet to find a doctor like him anywhere...A Wonderful doctor and a caring person! I hope he does not retire any time soon...I am Active Duty Army on Tricare Prime Remote...

Submitted May 2, 2009 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Sack since I was a baby (now in my 20s), and I don't know what I'm going to do when he finally retires. The idea of going to any other doctor is too scary to think about. He's the best!

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag