Rate Dr. Barry A. Vinick

Dr. Barry A. Vinick's Ratings

Dr. Vinnick is beyond what I have ever encountered as a doctor in the psychiatric field. He is truly a caring individual. He loves his career. I won't call it a job because of his love for his field of expertise. He truly does care about his patients. He goes above and beyond to help you with your problems and is always there to help you and is very accommodating. I for one at times have been to ill to make it to the office and yet he makes time to have phone visits because he knows how important it is to be settled and dealing with health issues. He is truly a one of a kind person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][312797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Vinick is very kind, calm, charismatic. He seems very understanding to a broad range of issues and never comes off as rushed or uninterested. He's very genuine and concerned about your issues and helping you through them. I have been very pleased with his service and grateful that I found him (after several tries with people I didn't 'click' with).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][312796].votes_count ]]