Dr. ELENI T. PAPPAS

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. ELENI T. PAPPAS has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5236918
13/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pappas is very sweet with a wonderful bedside manner. She appears to be well-versed in her Podiatry specialty and has successfully treated me on a couple of occasions. Her husband Dr. Zervos is also a respected Podiatrist and I've visited him also. Together they present a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly Podiatry practice. I've comfortably referred my (stubborn & skeptical) wife, who has also become a satisfied patient of the practice. I wish all of my doctors were as easy to speak with as Dr. Pappas and Dr. Zervos.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

04/08/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2744686
02/08/13 5 5 5 5 She has treated 3 people in our family and gave us very good advice. She is always punctual, professional and very pleasant.
Insurance: United Healthcare