Rate Dr. Kerry Rhodes

Dr. Kerry Rhodes's Ratings

Dr. Rhodes has been able to treat a huge range of minor issues that have plagued me, primarily allergy issues but he's also helped treat my high blood pressure and elevated blood levels. He tells me to lose more weight as politely as he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

I've gone to Dr. Rhodes for years and I love his bedside manner and he is very knowledgable too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I have been to this doctor a few times. He is always very patient and listens well. You can tell he cares. His diagnoses are spot on. Usually, the appointments are pretty much on time - maybe 10 minute wait at the most. I don't like making appointments by phone as I usually have to leave a message and wait for them to call me back. I live close so I go over there to make them. (I'm not too patient about that) Otherwise, they are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

First off, his front office staff is GREAT!! Dr. Rhodes has a great bedside manner and does everything he can to help you. He is very insightful and I love the fact that he is a Christian doctor. Not many are willing to put all that out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

Great visit. not only helped me with the problem I came with, but helped me with another issue that I thought I was going to have to visit another doctor for. Was very friednly and helpful. He was profecient, but at the same time did not leave or rush me and wanted to make sure everything I needed was taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

His office staff is not the friendliest right off but they warm up to you. I am not going there for office staff friends though - he is an awesome, smart, caring doctor. He is not the typical rush you in and out primary care doctor you come accross. I recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743153].votes_count ]]