Rate Dr. L. Douglas Israelsen

Dr. L. Douglas Israelsen's Ratings

Spend a little more money and go somewhere else where you will get treated right. This guy is a joke and he runs his office like an assembly line. Get them in and get them out. He showed very little concern for what my wife wanted to know before the procedure was done on our son and his staff kept giving my wife the run around until my son was ready to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

You know the sign of a good doctor is when you don't have any pain afterwards...Dr. Israelsen is that doctor! I had an implant done and have had NO pain whatsoever and I am now 5 days post procedure. I was super nervous going in but the Dr. and staff put me at ease - and they got started immediately so I didn't sit there too long before I was asleep, another plus! I highly recommend Dr. Israelsen!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Doug Israelsen is not providing the finest, top not, up to date, state of the art equipment with the best possible bed side manner and staff money can buy because he HAS to. Entirely the opposite. His 9 offices are beautiful. Oral surgery with these folks is generally only EARNED

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

great experience. I was scared going in did not want to to be put to sleep. Dr. Israelsen talked to me and I felt very comfortable with him. It was over before I knew it. He called the same day of surgery to see how I was doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Wonderful experience!! Dr. Israelsen made me feel completely at ease. Would highly recommend. Placed two implants in my mouth and didn't need any pain medication after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Removed my son's wisdom teeth without waiting for him to become numb. My son was awake and absolutely miserable throughout the entire ordeal. It was a horrible experience. The doctor never came out to meet me and showed a serious lack of compassion for my son. The staff and nurse were great, Dr Israelsen was terrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Totally amazing experience. Daughter went in for 4 wisdom teeth to be removed. The staff was top notch. Dr. Israelsen came out to talk for a few minutes. Staff filled me in on post op procedures and had prescriptions filled out and ready to go. Daughter went back at 10:04 am and at 10:24 staff came and told me my daughter was done, that all had gone well and to pull my car alongside the curb and that they would bring my daughter out. Staff member wheeled her out and helped her get in the car and we came home. Amazing staff and service and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Great experience! Dr. and staff were all very kind and knowledgeable. Best oral surgeon I have ever been to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr. Israelsen has been my oral surgeon of choice for years. My oldest son recently had his wisdom teeth out and it was another success. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Great Doctor. After researching doctors for my daughters wisdom teeth removal, we found Dr.Israelsen. I'm so glad we dd. He does great work and the office staff was wonderful. The entire process took under an hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021798].votes_count ]]