Rate Dr. Russell A. Hayhurst

Dr. Russell A. Hayhurst's Ratings

Dr. Hayhurst and his staff are very professional, knowledgeable, and considerate. He is very respectful and thoughtful, taking the time to come to the best answer, not the quickest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

rude, arrogant, uncaring When I asked to talk about the procedures, he said I could just leave, he wasn't there to argue. He gave no information about what to expect after the office visit, bright light and dilaterd pupils. Negative experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Hayhurst for several years to manage my glaucoma. He and his staff are very attentive and he takes his time with you. I have confidence that I'm receiving the best of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Hayhurst has a very professional staff. I have now seen Dr. Hayhurst 5 times and he has always been on time with minimal wait. He is very knowledgable and accessible. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743185].votes_count ]]