Rate Dr. Russell A. Hayhurst

Dr. Russell A. Hayhurst's Ratings

Dr. Hayhurst and his staff are very professional, knowledgeable, and considerate. He is very respectful and thoughtful, taking the time to come to the best answer, not the quickest.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

rude, arrogant, uncaring When I asked to talk about the procedures, he said I could just leave, he wasn't there to argue. He gave no information about what to expect after the office visit, bright light and dilaterd pupils. Negative experience.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Hayhurst for several years to manage my glaucoma. He and his staff are very attentive and he takes his time with you. I have confidence that I'm receiving the best of care.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hayhurst has a very professional staff. I have now seen Dr. Hayhurst 5 times and he has always been on time with minimal wait. He is very knowledgable and accessible. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 7, 2009 | flag