Rate Dr. Daniel C. Lum

Dr. Daniel C. Lum's Ratings

Dr Lum is great! We moved to him after having a terrible experience with another doctor at the clinic. Dr Lum is attentive, kind and intelligent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I think the world of Dr. Lum.I just switched from a doctor Core in his practice who my husband calls the dim whitted conceited red head.Lum is great.you can't ask for a better doctor.he knows his stuff,is kind,attentive and gives you all the time you need. This is the man to see when you need a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

Very personable, honest, to the point, and will help you if you tell him the truth about your condition and/or what is ailing you at the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

I have been receiving treatment for high blood pressure and a mild heart condition for six years and Dr.Daniel C. Lum,md is one of the best overall physicians I have ever been with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

I've had Dr. Lum since I had my stroke 11 years ago in 1997. He seems very knowledgeable but overworked. Too many patients to see. I've had to wait an hour more some times when I see him. He specializes in Geriatrics so he always has people waiting to see him. He's very willing to discuss my meds and changing them if need be for generics or ones with less side effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2008

He is very gentle and kind. Responsive and takes the time to understand how You are doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021811].votes_count ]]