Rate Dr. Neal T. Foley

Dr. Neal T. Foley's Ratings

This Dr. is Awesome and his staff is Fantastic! I had a nasty vein popping out of my leg, Dr Foley was able to fix that vein and it looks great. I now can wear my speedo on the beach without people staring at me. I too had a curtain placed in front of my face, and let me tell you I was very thankful for the curtain as I did not want to see what the heck was going on down there. As for the bad review below regarding a denied insurance claim..I don't really think you can blame the Dr. for the Insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I was told my procedure would be covered. It wasn't. When I called to inquire about the bill I could not get a straight answer. I was even referred to an 800 number that was rarely answered, and when it was, got a run-around. My leg still hurts like crazy and I must continue to wear the thickest stockings every day. The paper curtain attached with clothespins in front of my face during the procedure so that I could not see what was happening was not inspirational! After explaining my ordeal in greater detail,my insurance company suggested I file a complaint with the AMA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr.Foley explained Procedure in detail. He is very patient,courteous and and an expert in his field! His staff is knowledgeable and put me at ease about the procedure. I would highly recommend him! My varicose veins are gone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Excellent experience. Dr. Foley is extremely knowledgeable and has a great 'bedside manner' - taking the time to explain everything and answer questions. I had no pain during the vein surgery or after and even did a 10k fun run a few days later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

I was very impressed with Dr. Foley and his assistant, Lindsey. They were very professional and put me at ease immediately. All my questions were answered, and for the first time in 34 years, I no longer have ugly bulging veins. The procedure was virtually painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743266].votes_count ]]