Rate Dr. Edward J. Peters

Dr. Edward J. Peters's Ratings

Dr. Peters is one of the best doctors in Austin who truly cares about his patients. He has the ability to see the big picture and takes his time to access your medical problems. He truly trys to help you. Wonderful and caring man.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

I 100\% agree with the other 2 reviews! I've been a patient of Dr. Peters' for almost 9 years - he is by far & away one of THE very best (& one of my favorite) doctors in Austin!! I don't think it's possible for you to find a better doctor! I've never felt rushed, judged, like I was bothering him or as if he was frustrated with a 'difficult patient'. I have a fairly complicated history & he's been SO patient & gentle & accomodating; making sure that I was being taken care of. I actually found him after I had two previous dr.s that were less than desirable. You couldn't pay me to switch! I cannot speak highly enough of him - I can only say I usually do not take the time to rate things online, but feel strongly enough about his incredible skill as a physician (I agree w/ the other review also, he will not prescribe something just b/c a drug rep dropped a bunch off or it's the latest fad - though he has samples before you buy the RX) & the utmost compassion for his patients.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Peters is by far the best doctor I have used in Austin. He has treated me for issues related to my allergies for almost 8 years and I have never been disappointed. His staff is great and they are all very helpful.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag

One of the best doctors I have ever met! He is accessible and spends a lot of time with each patient to get a full picture of the presenting problems. He develops an individualized plan in partnership with the patient - he's not the kind of dr. who will just prescibe the newest drug on the market; he truly creates a customized plan for everyone he sees (my husband and a friend have also seen him and have been equally impressed). He even types up notes from his meetings and will share them with you and your other doctors. Dr. Peters is GREAT!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag