Rate Dr. Jayashree Joshi

Dr. Jayashree Joshi's Ratings

She is an excellent doctor. She takes time and listens and gives extra advice as needed. Does not prescribe medication when not needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

she is a very good doctor.we have been seeing he for 4 years now, she refers to good doctors when needed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Joshi for several months now. I have never had trouble getting an appointment with her. Most typically, I get it the same day or the next day. She seems knowledgeable and the medications do work. No problems here

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

This is my favorite Doctor I have been under her care for over six years. She is very very knowledgeable and is very caring..I am not worried that I am away from all my family but I have a wonderful caring knowledgeable Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2009

Very good doctor - been seeing her for several years. More personable than most doctors. Very punctual and involved. Calls back after hours routinely. . . Would recommend. . .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2008

She is very knowledgeable and an excellenet general physician. She listens carefully and helps you to feel comfortable. I very highly recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2008

did not provide a gown during the examination...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2008

friendly, very knowledgeable and experienced doctor. highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2008

Did not have a good experience. Even a simple thing as taking blood for a test was a difficult task for her. While explaining the diagnosis instead of being understanding infuses fear . Would not recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2021904].votes_count ]]