Rate Dr. Jayashree Joshi

Dr. Jayashree Joshi's Ratings

She is an excellent doctor. She takes time and listens and gives extra advice as needed. Does not prescribe medication when not needed.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

she is a very good doctor.we have been seeing he for 4 years now, she refers to good doctors when needed

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Joshi for several months now. I have never had trouble getting an appointment with her. Most typically, I get it the same day or the next day. She seems knowledgeable and the medications do work. No problems here

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

This is my favorite Doctor I have been under her care for over six years. She is very very knowledgeable and is very caring..I am not worried that I am away from all my family but I have a wonderful caring knowledgeable Doctor.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor - been seeing her for several years. More personable than most doctors. Very punctual and involved. Calls back after hours routinely. . . Would recommend. . .

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag

She is very knowledgeable and an excellenet general physician. She listens carefully and helps you to feel comfortable. I very highly recommend her

Submitted Nov. 20, 2008 | flag

did not provide a gown during the examination...

Submitted Sept. 8, 2008 | flag

friendly, very knowledgeable and experienced doctor. highly recommended.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2008 | flag

Did not have a good experience. Even a simple thing as taking blood for a test was a difficult task for her. While explaining the diagnosis instead of being understanding infuses fear . Would not recommend her.

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag