Rate Dr. ANNE M. ROHRBACH

Dr. ANNE M. ROHRBACH's Ratings

Dr Rohrbach is extremely caring, she listens to her patients, and allows them to make decisions regarding their care. Never have I had such a warm, compassionate, caring physician. I never felt rushed, nor did I feel that she wasn't getting "it" I feel so blessed to be in her care.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Wow, I can't believe there is a doctor that is compassionate! She listens and helps to find answers to your ailments. A VERY knowledgeable doctor who treats patients with respect.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

There should be more doctors like her. She is determined to find out what is the cause of your problems. She is very compassionate and explains everything to you. When you are there, she never rushes you out of her office.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

She is compassionate, knowledgeable, and truly cares about her patients. Your questions are thoroughly answered, and you are never rushed. She gets down to the bottom of your problem.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag