Rate Dr. Teri Cortland

Dr. Teri Cortland's Ratings

This was just my first visit, but I found her to be knowledgeable, helpful and compassionate. She is comfortable and easy to open up to. I am actually looking forward to our sessions, for I can tell she 'gets' me and will be able to help me work through my 'stuff'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

What I like about Dr. Cortland is her ability to help me confront my fears and anxiety. She puts my health in my hands. She gives me the tools I need, and says now go and work with them. Although I've been a parent for nearly 10 years, it can still seem so new to me. Dr. Cortland has given me a lot of very helpful advice to work through the baggage I bring to my family dynamic and has helped me control the power dance my child and I like to do with each other. I would highly recommend Dr. Cortland.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Contrary to previous comment, Dr Cortland was extremly helpful, I have really managed to control my issues. After a short round of sessions, and will continue to see her. I highly recommend her, very knowledgable about my condition and her ideas and methods, are something to boast about. THANK YOU DR CORTLAND.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

3 sessions... no "program" or helpful direction on changing patterns. Seems to feel being there for "unloading" is her main feature. I needed change... I needed direction... that's why I'm looking for another professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313448].votes_count ]]