Dr. Arthur J. Ting

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 18 reviews. Dr. Arthur J. Ting has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5386608
18/04/14 5 5 5 5 Whoa,,,,,, check this out,,,,, I flew into San Jose airport and Dr Tings asst picked me up at 12:15 pm. Drove me directly to the office. Had my lower back and knees and Shoulder looked at and X-ray 's. Dr Ting was on point....The entire staff made me certain I had made the right decision to see them. Veronica set up my surgery date with ease, got everything approved from my insurance all while Dr. Ting spent 55 min giving me an exam on all my issues,,, he was very easy going, explained everything to me at a level where it all made sense. Clearly the best MD I have ever encountered,,,, do yourself a favor if your hurt or injured,,,,,, go see Dr Ting,,,,, he is the best! By the way Ricco had me back at the airport in time for my 5:45 pm flight! Came in from Out of state, examined and treated and had a surgery date set and approved before I flew back home all in 1 day!!!! Smh thanks to the entire staff!!!!
RID: 5343214
13/04/14 5 5 5 5 Had total knee replacement done . Live in Oklahoma from his office staff to him it was a very good experience . Totally would recommend him to friends and family etc  Respond
RID: 3610078
20/11/13 5 5 5 5 Before becoming a full-time professional speed coach, I managed hospitals for 20 years. I started two orthopedic surgery programs in hospitals, which simply means that I know how to find the best in the US. And he is in Freemont, California; Dr. Art Ting.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Arthur" to "Arthur J."
RID: 1688631
17/01/12 5 5 5 5 Simply put, he's the man. This guy knows his stuff and he makes you feel like you are his only patient. He treated my 15 year old daugher like she was one of the many professional athletes that he treats. I would really recommend Dr. Ting.  Respond
RID: 1494134
23/07/11 1 1 3 5 I had a consultation with Dr. Ting. Told me to lose 20lbs and come back to see him in about a month. I lost the weight, showed up for my appointment and waited 4 hours while he was seeing new patients near the end of the year. (December) The staff never said anything to me while I waited, when I finally complained that is when they told me he was busy with new patients! I don't blame Dr. Ting so much as I hold his staff responsible for holding the schedule to a reasonable delay. Four hours was ridiculous and the lack of any concern from the staff.
RID: 1454353
01/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ting performed an ACL allograph on my right knee in in 1999. I was 57 years old - the injury dated back to college - it was the third attempt to reconstruct that knee - as of 2011 the knee is better than it had been for 25 years before the surgery.
RID: 1406155
04/04/11 5 5 5 5 OMG - we cannot say enough NICE things about this AMAZING DR and his staff. Dr. Ting, Tuan, Claudia, Patty, Shona, Rico and the list goes on....The drive for us is and was well worth it. No one in a 50 mile radius could get us in for 5 days and we got in same day to DR Ting and he is truly a blessing!
RID: 1395806
23/03/11 3 1 1 1 Day of surgery he was over an hour late while I was laying on table. Never saw him again, only office staff. Wham, bam, thank you man for the payday. Very unprofessional.
RID: 1315470
15/12/10 5 5 5 5 EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT. Our experience with Dr. Ting has been first class. He treated my son after his previous surgery failed. Dr Ting is an ecellent surgeon and class individual. His follow-up has been incredible also. He truly cares about his patients.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1187627
11/06/10 1 1 1 2 Bad, bad, bad doctor. Can not fix a simple problem yet knows how to milk insurance money by subscribe not symptom related medical procedures.
RID: 1070201
05/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ting has been my Doc for 25yrs.The best physician I know, bar none! His staff is very competent and knowledgable...........
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1064385
27/12/09 5 4 5 5 I can now walk, run, do whatever I want to do thanks to Dr. Ting. About 10 years ago I took a slapshot to the kneecap playing ice hockey and tore up my cartilage (chondral defect). Probably the most severe knee injury you can get. After seeing two others doctors (who said that there were no surgical options and that I would be hobbled for life), Doc Ting didn't flinch at all and used a new surgical procedure on me where he did an inter-knee cartilage transplant (kind of like retreading a tire). I don't even think about the knee. And with my active lifestyle (I now do kickboxing), Doc Ting keeps me in the game. I would not got to anyone else. He saved me. Thanks, Doc!
RID: 993466
22/09/09 5 5 5 5 I was very lucky to find Dr. Ting, he helped me recover completely from an injury when after 3 surgeries another surgeon wanted to give me a cane or fuse my knee. I've referred several people to him and everybody has been more than happy. He and his staff are the BEST. Thanks Doc  Respond
RID: 749685
26/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Ting always takes what ever time is necessary to properly diagnois injuries and fully explain your options. Dr Ting is a magician/miracle worker, an extremely skilled surgeon, at the top of his field.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 738474
07/12/08 5 4 5 5 He is the best! No ifs, ands or buts...this is a man who treats everybody like a star, not just the stars he actually treats
RID: 613293
12/06/08 5 5 5 5 I took my son who is a high school athlete with a season ending injury. The best money ever spent. After surgery he's made a full recovery. Although he is not a pro athlete he got the care and the treatment like one.  Respond
RID: 535228
10/03/08 5 3 5 5 this is the most helpful and professional staff i've been around medically. I played pro football briefly, and Dr Ting, though he doesn't know who I am, treated me like a star, and so did his staff. i recommended my sister to him. They know what they're doing, if u want to get back after an injury. I was impressed with how many famous athletes have seen Ting (Yao Ming, Bonds, Rice, and many others).
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 29427
02/05/06 5 5 5 Dr. Ting took me on when all other dr's gave up. After being treated by 6 other dr's(6years) and they could not find the real cause of my problem. Dr Ting found out what was wrong and treated me and sent me to other specialist and fought hard against the comp company to get me the help I needed it. I think dr. ting is great.  Respond