Rate Dr. REBECCA D. BAXT

Dr. REBECCA D. BAXT's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Have been going to Baxt Cosmedical for 15 years. Dr. Rebecca is a pleasure. You know your skin is in excellent hands. When people ask, "What do you do to your skin?" I reply, "I have an excellent dermatologist that keeps me looking young!" Thanks for all that you do!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I am very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Rebecca Baxt. I can say that she is very knowledgeable and caring. I am currently being treated for adult acne for 3 months now. The Dr. has gotten my case under control sooner than she said it would take. I would with out hesitation recommend Dr. Baxt to anyone who needs a great dermatologist. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointments and very satisfied with the products I've purchased from the office in the past. Thank you for the great experience.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

The doctor and the staff were just amazing. The office was very clean. I am very happy that I was refered to this doctor. I can refer her to everyone I know in case they need a dermatologist.Thank you so much for what you did for my mom. She said you have golden hands.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Spent the majority of the consultation spouting off costs to me (that I did not request) for an extensive regiment of recommended treatment that 3 doctors since have told me would be completely unwarranted.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rebecca Baxt's expertise and bedside manner always puts me at ease. She listens intently to my concerns and usually has more than one treatment plan available to me. Each option is thoroughly explained, and then we discuss the pros and cons that come with each. Dr. Baxt empowers me to be an equal partner in my own health care decisions!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr.Baxt sat with me and took a complete history of my current skin problems. After a thorough examination, she recommended a course of action. Dr.Baxt also suggested getting a second opinion from outside of her practice to ensure I felt comfortable with her diagnosis. Dr. Baxt is smart, knowledgeable, diligent and extremely dedicated to her patients. I am so thankful I was referred to her.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Baxt for acne treatments. Her treatments are very effective. She and her staff are very professional and knowledgeable. I plan to continue seeing Dr. Baxt, and I absolutely recommend her services to anyone who has dermatology needs.

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Baxt a few times for adult acne and am doing regular peels. Her staff is also super friendly. I haven't had to wait for my appointments and the office is nice. I have seen other doctors in the past who pushed harsh products that were horrible on my sensitive skin... the dryness and irritation from what they prescribed was worse than the original problem. She seems to understand what's right for me and I'm starting to see some improvement... will keep going and look forward to seeing even more :)

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Baxt and her staff gave realistic advise for anti aging filler and botox and helped you stay focused on what really made you look good. You did not feel like she was giving you bad advise, and I loved the results !! Privacy is of the upmost importance in this office.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag