Rate Dr. Adam J. Schneider

Dr. Adam J. Schneider's Ratings

Great doctor takes time with patients and does not rush you

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schneider's nurse is very unprofessional. Dr. Schneider caters to an older group of people and she is very rude and short with them.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Adam is a simply wonderful family doctor! He takes the time to LISTEN to the patient and spends the quality time with them to assess the situation. His nurse KIMBERLY is an amazingly prompt and reliable person. If you can become one of his patients, I highly encourage you to do so!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Schneider is wonderful. He focuses on his relationship with me, as the patient, and that is one of the most critical elements of care, to me. He is open to suggestions, recommendations and input from other medical professionals. He takes extra time when needed, and never makes me feel rushed. His staff is responsive and helpful, although usually very busy! I cannot say enough good about him, and how helpful he can be at guiding patients through the labyrinth that can be medical care!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2009 | flag