Rate Dr. John D. Oswalt

Dr. John D. Oswalt's Ratings

Great, kind physician. I had aortic dissection surgery; drew Dr Oswalt as on-call heart surgeon at Seton Hospital. What luck! I later learned of his repute and am eternally grateful. Nurses wanted to "see the incision" at every shift change!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

The BEST of the BEST in heart surgeons!! Dr. John Oswalt saved my life in performing the Ross procedure on me at age 52. I exhibited minimal to no symptoms, but my aortic valve was almost closed. When he performed the surgery, he discovered I had a hole in my heart and an abnormal superior vena cava-he knew exactly what to do and is renowned for his expert stitchery abilities. I was so blessed to have Dr. o. As my surgeon!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

this man is a wonderful surgeon. He came highly recommended to me from a good friend and she was so right! He is gracious, informative and reassurring throughout the whole surgical process!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][743506].votes_count ]]