Dr. John D. Oswalt

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. John D. Oswalt has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

19/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "John" to "John D."
RID: 2294607
26/06/12 5 5 5 5 Great, kind physician. I had aortic dissection surgery; drew Dr Oswalt as on-call heart surgeon at Seton Hospital. What luck! I later learned of his repute and am eternally grateful. Nurses wanted to "see the incision" at every shift change!
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 1673012
30/12/11 5 5 5 5 The BEST of the BEST in heart surgeons!! Dr. John Oswalt saved my life in performing the Ross procedure on me at age 52. I exhibited minimal to no symptoms, but my aortic valve was almost closed. When he performed the surgery, he discovered I had a hole in my heart and an abnormal superior vena cava-he knew exactly what to do and is renowned for his expert stitchery abilities. I was so blessed to have Dr. o. As my surgeon!!  Respond
RID: 1454758
01/06/11 5 5 5 5 this man is a wonderful surgeon. He came highly recommended to me from a good friend and she was so right! He is gracious, informative and reassurring throughout the whole surgical process!
Insurance: Aetna