Rate Dr. Henry K. Biggs

Dr. Henry K. Biggs's Ratings

I completely lost trust in Dr. Biggs. When I went to him with minor shoulder pain after a fall he requested an MRI. Upon reading the MRI report he advised me that I have a tear and need an operation. Since the pain was disappearing and my schedule did not work with Dr. Biggs schedule, I was operated on 7 months after the fall. My shoulder at that time almost felt normal. However, the office manager insisted on scheduling the operation because it is the only real treatment. After the operation I was advised that there was no tear but he debrided the joint. In the follow up two visits, I have not seen Dr. Biggs but met with the PA who advised me that every thing is normal and gave me few exercises to do. When I noticed that the pain is persistent I requested to be seen by Dr. Biggs personally. He advised me that I should have started physical therapy immediately after the operation, in spite of the instructions of the PA. When the therapist requested the operation report, he showed me the report that stated that Dr. Biggs could not repair the partial tear I had and he only cleaned around it. So here I am with a doctor advising me there is no problem and a therapy should take of it, and a therapist who is trying not to upset and exciting tear!!! How can you trust a doctor that care more about the surgery center income than your pain, and would not bother to explain to you the truth of the repair and how to cope with it. My advise if you have a pain or a condition that requires an orthopedic care find another doctor that cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

This doctor operated on the wrong hip at north collier hospital.that's how great and dedicated a guy he is.BE. Wary. This practice is built to mint money and nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Stuff was rude. Told me I had to pay up front. Due too high amount. Of people leaving without payment.acted like I was going to pay. Staff misspelled. My name on every surgery paper had me taking I drug. I wasn't taking .staff very hard to deal with after all they told me my surgery cancel due to miscommunication with the doctor and his staff. Doctor was nice smart easy going. Just bad staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2315926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Biggs made me feel comfortable, he explained everything step by step. I am very pleased with my choice and having him as my orthopedic Dr. Keep up the good work joint institute!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2315925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

They really don't seem to care about the pain you are in, they are more interested in taking xrays every visit. I have never been treated by the dr at ant time in the 12 weeks I have been going there. I have seen all P.A's. was not really sure he existed until I glanced out from therapy and think I did see him. Still not 100 percent sure. Therapy is one to four and confined. I don't feel that I am getting what is really needed yet I still pay co-payment each therapy. I have had better orthopedics in Naples. This office us not the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr. Biggs and his staff are awesome. As a healthcare porvider, I appreciate his punctuality and expertise. He really listens to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Dr. Kurtis Biggs is the best orthopedic surgeon in Naples, FL. He really took his time with getting to know me and my problem. I did not feel rushed as I have with other doctors. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. I am back to my active lifestyle thanks to the help of Dr. Biggs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

The doctor is fine. The staff are the absolute worst. Never return calls, rude, lie, No concern whatsoever for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][313817].votes_count ]]