Rate Dr. Jon R. Goldsmith

Dr. Jon R. Goldsmith's Ratings

He and his staff are definitely the "A-Team"! I have a rather complicated ankle issue and am so glad I was referred to him. I have to travel over 3 hours for my appointments but it is so worth it. He and his staff are genuinely caring and I do believe Dr. Goldsmith is on top of his game.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

My aching bunion was removed by Dr Goldsmith after a thorough discussion with him and his staff informing me of everything to expect before and after. They also supplied me with x-ray photos to compare so I, too, could see the difference in my bone structure after the surgery and healing. There was never a waiting period when I went for my appointments and when I had a question, I picked up the phone and had an answer from the doctor or staff within minutes. I cannot recommend this doctor too highly. He knows his stuff and so does his staff! They are genuinely "good people"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Great staff, great doctor! My issue was severe but the staff and doctor made it as easy as possible. I would definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Goldsmith performed surgery on my foot to remove a bunion. The pre-surgery appointment was very helpfull, and allowed me the opportunity to ask any questions I had. The surgery was fully explained ahead of time, with pictures/x-rays from previous similar surgeries. The post-operative care was also excellent. I had to go back for some (what I felt) excessive bleeding 2 days post-op. I was able to get in right away and the issue was taken care of. I'll be going back to Dr. Goldsmith when/if I decide that the other bunion is getting too painful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][314041].votes_count ]]