Rate Dr. JON R. GOLDSMITH

Dr. JON R. GOLDSMITH's Ratings

My aching bunion was removed by Dr Goldsmith after a thorough discussion with him and his staff informing me of everything to expect before and after. They also supplied me with x-ray photos to compare so I, too, could see the difference in my bone structure after the surgery and healing. There was never a waiting period when I went for my appointments and when I had a question, I picked up the phone and had an answer from the doctor or staff within minutes. I cannot recommend this doctor too highly. He knows his stuff and so does his staff! They are genuinely "good people"!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Great staff, great doctor! My issue was severe but the staff and doctor made it as easy as possible. I would definitely recommend!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Goldsmith performed surgery on my foot to remove a bunion. The pre-surgery appointment was very helpfull, and allowed me the opportunity to ask any questions I had. The surgery was fully explained ahead of time, with pictures/x-rays from previous similar surgeries. The post-operative care was also excellent. I had to go back for some (what I felt) excessive bleeding 2 days post-op. I was able to get in right away and the issue was taken care of. I'll be going back to Dr. Goldsmith when/if I decide that the other bunion is getting too painful.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag