Rate Dr. Karl T. Bui

Dr. Karl T. Bui's Ratings

Knowledgable about my condition (Plantar Fasciitis) and was quick to offer possible solutions other than surgery. Very professional.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bui and his nurse were exceptionally helpful. He took the time to explain what was injured in my daughter's foot, point out the area in the xray, and was able to help make decisions for her. She had a spiral fracture in her foot. He gave her options for treatment, and explained each one. Later, when she had other injuries he ordered boots, and also explained which braces would help her be able to keep up her athletics. I was very impressed with his ability to make a teen girl understand that injuries can be serious.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

"I don't do charity," said Bui, as he refused to work on my wife's broken foot, citing "liability" concerns because it was a bad break. This after x-rays were already taken, and so in search of a real doctor we go.

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag