Rate Dr. Kimberly D. Ferguison

Dr. Kimberly D. Ferguison's Ratings

She is great with my kids and explains everything to me in a way I can understand, very kind and compassionate.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Got good credentials, that may explain the arrogant attitude; has cold contact, even with kids. After removing cerumen from our chid's ear, our kid was bleeding but she didn't tell us. We only found out on our way home and when we called, we learned that she already knew about it but didn't tell us. Received an invoice for $116 for that procedure. Choose another doctor!

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. I could not believe how rude and condescending she was. Would not recommend her to anybody!

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

I have taken my two children to Dr. Ferguison for the past 3 years. She is always very polite, approachable and professional. I know she has my children's best interest at heart. Her approach is logical and communicated well and she was very helpful when recommending a specialist when my son needed tubes in his ears.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. ferguison was adequate... we wanted a Dr. that we love. the nurses are again adequate..We unfotunalty had some issue with the office personnel, which led us to quit this office. Office enviroment was very stale for a Dr that is treating children.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

This doctor use to be Dr. Granwehr until she recently remarried. Mabe you should check out those ratings also.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

We are very fortunate to have Dr. Kimberly Ferguison as our family pediatrician. Whenever we visit to her, she always greets you with a smile, makes you feel comfortable, and never does she make you feel that you are being rushed. Dr. Ferguison and her staff listens to what you have to say, and discusses your medical problems in ways you can understand. She is an outstanding doctor. Others would be wise to follow her lead.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

I've been taking my children to Dr. Granwehr since my son was born in 2006. I love her so much. Her staff is wonderful and they always get me in on time or early. She is so wonderful with my two children and gives me such great advice on their health and care. She has great techniques for discipline and she has never steered me wrong. She always puts my fears to rest. We recentely moved and I have to find a new pediatrition. It makes me want to cry. She truely cared for me and my kids and my kids loved her. I used to travel 2 and 1/2 hrs just to take my kids to her. She will be greatly missed.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2009 | flag

She was very rude to me and my children. She seemed snobbish and more interested in my money than my kids. I also felt like she was distracted in the exam room. Maybe I just had a bad experience with her but I will never visit her again.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag