Dr. NICOLE A. JEFFREY-STARR

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. NICOLE A. JEFFREY-STARR has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "NICOLE" to "NICOLE A."

21/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "PLEASANTON" to "DUBLIN"
RID: 2694786
26/06/13 5 5 5 5 I would recommend Dr Starr to all my friends. She is the best dr I have ever had.  Respond
RID: 2635623
29/04/13 5 4 5 5 Best experience ever going to the obgyn let alone the doctors. I would recommend her to anyone. She is amazing, friendly, caring, and she listens to her patients
RID: 2619923
17/04/13 5 5 5 5 I have been to a lot of ob/gyns in my life. Only two of them I would ever recommend to friends/family and Dr. Nicole Jeffery Starr is one of them. She was incredibly nice, very sweet, and knowledgeable. She made me feel very comfortable, which is hard when you're lying in a room naked. I would recommend her to any and every woman.
RID: 2531280
14/01/13 5 4 5 5 I have only had one appointment with Dr. Jeffrey-Starr thus far, but she is definitely my gynecologist now. I found her to be extremely personable and knowledgeable. She gave me the impression that she had as much time to talk with me as I needed, answered all of my questions thoroughly, and was very clear about future expectations. She is one of the best doctors I have seen in a very long time.
RID: 2444494
11/10/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Nicole was great! she is a nice person, very professional and she answered all my questions. I've seen more than a few doctors in my life and she is one of the best!
RID: 1454921
01/06/11 5 3 1 1 My first appointment with Dr. Jeffrey- Starr was one of the worst experiences I have ever had in my medical history. She was extremely rude and judgmental about personal medical information that I disclosed to her. She seems to be an intelligent woman, however she has absolutely no doctor/patient communication skills. She is very unprofessional and comes across as an arrogant and pushy individual. I have seen many doctors in my life and I can happily say that almost all of them are professional, knowledgeable, and kind-hearted individuals; this unfortunately is not the case with Dr. Jeffrey-Starr. I got the impression that she chose to become a doctor for the "status" it implies rather than for the pleasure of helping others. Bottom line? Pick a different doctor.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1378841
04/03/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Jeffrey-Starr was very friendly and pleasure to talk to. She explained all my concern very clearly. Highly recommended!!!