Dr. David M. RUGGIERO

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. David M. RUGGIERO has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4981500

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1  Respond
RID: 3608357
18/11/13 3 2 2 3 My surgery was completed but the post-op care was none existent. After several trips to his office over a 2 month period he did very little if anything to answer my questions or alleviate the swelling and pain. What was supposed to heal in 6-8 weeks is still swollen and draining puss after 3 months. After 2 months of no decisive action I decided to see a different doctor who, after exhausting all other options, is opening my incision to see what's going on inside and clean it out. So 3 months later I'm going back into the OR to have the surgery on the same foot done again. Hopefully with very different results and a different Doctor who explains things and takes the time to answer my questions.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2906814
11/10/13 4 4 2 3 Dr. Ruggiero seemed knowledgeable, but he could have explained what he was about to do a little better (a procedure) and what to expect in the next few days, weeks. He seemed a bit rushed. My problem is not resolved, which is the main reason I selected the lower ratings. Plus, they don't answer the phone!  Respond
RID: 1276523
21/10/10 5 5 5 5 I recently had a bunionectomy performed by Dr. Ruggiero and was extremely impressed with the results. He was great for explaining everything to me beforehand and aftwerwards and I would highly recommend him to anyone
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield