Rate Dr. Erik Kass

Dr. Erik Kass's Ratings

Dr. kass is one of the greatest doctor I have ever visited. He is so knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

An excellent doctor. I have had chronic sinus problems for the past few months along with some infections. He did an excellent job and I was very impressed with his "one man show". I liked the ease of making an appointment from available times online, office atmosphere, and especially the attention given for the extended period of time I was in the office. I've never been treated by any doctor as well as I was treated by him. He clearly focused on my problem areas, investigated it thoroughly through the use of cameras, and came to a conclusion of how to treat my symptoms. For the first time in a number of weeks I can finally hear again due to his expertise.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

To the ones looking for this wonderful doctor, just google NCA-ENT Bethesda. Dr. Kass was an amazing finding. I' ve been suffering from bad case of mistreated hay fever since early spring and have been to 2 ENT docs and to 3 visits to the E.R. That was a lot of money wasted specially in the ER, none of them could detect and tell me what was wrong with me. Dr. Kass is a modern doctor, he has everything "High tech" therefore, no secretary to answer the calls, but trust me, he will call you back if you, just leave him a message. I called him on the weekend and he promptly returned my call. He is very attentious, gentle and explains everthing prefectly clear. I have never spent more than 20 minutes inside a doctors office but with Dr Kass I spent almost 50 minutes.he explains it all. I am sure Dr. Kass IS THE ENT you want to have as your doc. Totally recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

What kind of a doctor would not have a receptionist, to answer the phone!!!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

He saved my life today! Would highly recommend him. He treated my double ear infection just as I'd expected but failed to get from prior visits to other docs. I can't thank him enough and look forward to be completely healed when I return for my follow-up in 2weeks.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

WHERE IS DR. KASS!!!! He saved my life and ended years of misery. I saw seven doctors before him and he was the only doctor able to accurately diagnosis my problem. After surgery, everything healed nicely and I was able to breath again. Let me just say, you don't appreciate a deep breath until your can't take one! After a year, a polyp came back and I called the office :( The staff was horrible. They were not the least bit helpful about his move. They act as if he did not exist. I went to another Dr. in the practice but, it yielded no results. I also saw another doctor outside the practice, but same thing. I am back in the awful "no help" movie. Please Please Please help find Dr. Kass.

Submitted April 24, 2009 | flag

He took my tonsils out (which has turned out to be the right decision) a couple of years ago and I thought the guy was great. Great attitude, seemed very knowledgeable, polite, all those things... and I went back for a followup at the end of 07. Called recently for another followup and found out he's gone. If I can find out anything in my upcoming appt, I'll try to post it to this site. I see there are others looking for him.

Submitted April 13, 2009 | flag

We have been wondering where Dr. Kass is as well. I would love to know where because we owe my husband's survival to him. He is the absolute best!

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

I can't find him either. HELP!!! He is the very best. He is the only one that's EVER been able to help me with my TMJ. I had multiple problems - allergies I did not know I had contributing to the problem. He sorted them all out. His office (former) stonewalled me, even during my medical emergency. NOT PROFESSIONAL OF THEM. He just didn't drop off the face of the earth and if he did, there has to be a missing persons report. Something is very fishy here.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kass is the best! He is extremely dedicated. Listens and doesn't rush you in and out. I don't mind waiting to see him because I know he takes his time with patients and that is rare these days. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE IS CURRENTLY PRACTICING? He is no longer with Associates in Otolaryngology and the office staff doesn't know where he is practicing or if he is practicing.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2008 | flag