Dr. Jeannine M. Stein

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Jeannine M. Stein has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Fax phone mumber?    Email me    Answer it

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jeannine" to "Jeannine M."
RID: 2768660
14/08/13 5 5 5 5 In 2010,my dermatologist, Dr. Saluja, took a biopsy of a pale "pimple" that I ( Female, 40 yrs.) assumed was a calcium deposit. It turned out to be Basal cell cancer. The "pimple" was located 1inch below the center of my right eye. I was very concerned that I would have a big scar on the front of my face! Dr. Saluja referred me to Dr. Jeannine Stein to remove the cancer. She specializes in mohs micrographic ( face and neck) surgery and has great skill to prevent unnecessary cutting and scarring on these tender areas! The area where she removed the cancer was red at first but her recommendation of "rubbing the scar until it was red would make the scar go away"seemed incredible at first but it worked! In 3 months my scar (redness)was GONE! Just a slight whiteness remains. I never notice it!! Her surgical skills, experience, kindness, and care are outstanding and I would recommend her to anyone who has any face or neck cancer removal needs. I appreciate Dr. Steins outstanding skills!!
Paid (or co-pay): $1200
RID: 1641542
22/11/11 5 5 5 5 Truly exceptional. Addressed all of my issues in the minimal number of visits necessary to treat me. Does not milk the insurance system by stringing out the number of treatment visits. She’s very busy, but she makes time to personally call her patients to discuss lab results. Last of a dying breed of dedicated Health Care Professional.
Insurance: Tricare
Paid (or co-pay): $12
RID: 1537951
14/09/11 5 5 5 5 Very personable and great interpersonal skills. I would highly recommend this Dr.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1348774
27/01/11 5 5 5 5 Knowledgeable, cheerful, and personable. A truly concerned physician you can actually communicate with. Dr Stein even calls you personally with biopsy results..and fully explains them. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Insurance: Aetna