Dr. Jeannine M. Stein

Dr. Jeannine M. Stein

Rate Dr. Jeannine M. Stein

Dr. Jeannine M. Stein's Ratings

In 2010,my dermatologist, Dr. Saluja, took a biopsy of a pale "pimple" that I ( Female, 40 yrs.) assumed was a calcium deposit. It turned out to be Basal cell cancer. The "pimple" was located 1inch below the center of my right eye. I was very concerned that I would have a big scar on the front of my face! Dr. Saluja referred me to Dr. Jeannine Stein to remove the cancer. She specializes in mohs micrographic ( face and neck) surgery and has great skill to prevent unnecessary cutting and scarring on these tender areas! The area where she removed the cancer was red at first but her recommendation of "rubbing the scar until it was red would make the scar go away"seemed incredible at first but it worked! In 3 months my scar (redness)was GONE! Just a slight whiteness remains. I never notice it!! Her surgical skills, experience, kindness, and care are outstanding and I would recommend her to anyone who has any face or neck cancer removal needs. I appreciate Dr. Steins outstanding skills!!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Truly exceptional. Addressed all of my issues in the minimal number of visits necessary to treat me. Does not milk the insurance system by stringing out the number of treatment visits. She’s very busy, but she makes time to personally call her patients to discuss lab results. Last of a dying breed of dedicated Health Care Professional.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

Very personable and great interpersonal skills. I would highly recommend this Dr.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Knowledgeable, cheerful, and personable. A truly concerned physician you can actually communicate with. Dr Stein even calls you personally with biopsy results..and fully explains them. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag